The Springer Reference book series “Biomedical Engineering – Tissue Engineering and Regeneration” is being developed to be the premier scientific updatable information source for Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine published in cooperation with TERMIS (Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine International Society). The mission is to bring together leading international scientists in the field of tissue engineering and regenerative medicine research and provide both the technical as well as the medical information for the expert as well as for advanced students in the field.
The book series covers the biological basis of tissue regeneration as well as basic principles of tissue engineering and the current state-of-the-art in tissue engineering of specific tissues and organs.
Access to the books is free for TERMIS members! Members can log in and find it here.
- A. Ovsianikov, J. Yoo, V. Mironov (Eds.): 3D Printing and Biofabrication
- Holnthoner, W., Banfi, A., Kirkpatrick, J., Redl, H. (Eds.): Vascularization for Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
- J.M. Gimble, D. Marolt, R. Oreffo, H. Redl, S. Wolbank (Eds.): Cell Engineering and Regeneration
Phillips, J., Hercher, D., Hausner, T. (Eds.): Peripheral Nerve Tissue Engineering and Regeneration
Walpoth, B., Bergmeister, H., Bowlin, G., Kong, D., Rotmans, J., Zilla, P. (Eds.): Tissue-Engineered Vascular Grafts
Eberli, D., Lee, Sang J., Traweger, A. (Eds.): Organ Tissue Engineering
Currently planned books:
- Modified Biomaterials
- Different Aspects of Growth Factors
- Tissue Regeneration in Ophthalmology
- Veterinary applications
- In vitro Models
- In vivo Preclinical Models
- In vivo Imaging
- Biophysical Support for Tissue Regeneration
- Engineering Support of Local Hemostasis
- Computational Simulations
- Commercialisation, Ethical and Regulatory Aspects
- Skin regeneration